Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Illness

I spend my time tonight writing three entries in this blog in order to keep up with the workload that I am slacking on. I assume that mononucleosis is the culprit.

The particular problem with this illness is that it has left my mind cloudy, it stands like a locked repository with a forgotten combination. This makes studying very hard, it makes writing offhand blog entries even harder. All of my entries so far have had some academic merit to them, can I keep up this trend if I am indeed incapacitated? These are all things that will be revealed in the linear plot of time.

I don't like to miss classes, as I did today, both of them. Tomorrow I will go to work at 9 o'clock, so I should sleep soon. Until then, I will write two relatively well-informed blog entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home