Monday, January 23, 2006

After I post in my blog, I must run to the church to confess this venial sin.

The only person privy to this blog is Professor Eric Sterbenk, anyone else who attempts to read will see the optical illusion of their internet browser struggling to read simplified chinese characters. Rumor has it that if you kill him you become him, and this is the only solution science has arrived for reading this blog. I strongly advise everyone not to hurt Professor Sterbenk, for he seems to me like a very good professor, and therefore anyone's decision to harm him would only be met with disdain and hard time.
This blog accounts for 10% of my grade for my Media Writing class. Despite my personal distate for blogs it seems that Professor Sterbenk is right in assigning this. The "blogosphere" is certainly no child's toy, for the number of bloggers comfortably sits in the tens of millions. Many major scandals, such as the Trent Lott and "Rathergate" fiascos, were unearthed by this behemoth blogosphere.
So where should this blog be anchored? I certainly have no desire to tell any of you how exciting and absolutely kickass my everyday life is, and I certainly have no desire to dethrone the shrewd Andy Rooney. I guess this blog will research something, a topic of interest such as Ireland, or blogs themselves.

Blog entries on a blog? I don't know about that one. One time I typed "Google" into Google and the world wide web's backbone was broken for a good 4 hours.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I looove you Mike Crosby!!! Haha CHS is taking over Ithaca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home